ICTA 3432 1000N
16 – 20 – 25 – 32
Self-extinguishing non propagator flame polypropylene
Temperature of use
From -15°C To 90°C
Resistance to compression
Middle (1000 N)
Resistance to impact
Heavy, 6 Joule
> 100 M at voltage of 500 V
Amount of halogens
Halogen free LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogens)
EN 61386-1:2008 EN 61386-22:2004 + A11:2010
Available with steel cable puller
The advantages of polypropylene
- More resistant to shocks (6 joules) 3 times higher than PVC
- It is fire retardant and self-extinguishing
- No halogen acid gas. A must have for public buildings.
- It is ideal under liquid cement
- Resistant to high temperatures: 90 ° instead of 60 ° of PVC
Want to know more about Mon Flex?
Contact our English sales office for any question regarding the Mon Flex installation method.